MRC in the News
Lee et al (2011)
- BBC News | Monkeys 'harbour malaria threat'
- ProMED mail (archives) | Malaria, P. knowlesi - Malaysia: (SK) comment
- Science Daily News | Monkeys provide malaria reservoir for human disease in Southeast Asia
- SciDev.Net | Malaysian monkey malaria 'could spread in humans'
- Medical News Today | Malaria Reservoir For Human Disease In Southeast Asia Discovered In Monkeys
- Research SEA | Monkeys provide reservoir for human malaria in South-east Asia
- MalariaGen | Southeast asian monkeys provide malaria reservoir for human disease
- AsianScientist | Monkeys Act As Reservoir For Malaria In Southeast Asia
Daneshvar et al (2009)
- BBC News | New malaria 'poses human threat''
- Science Daily News | Emerging New Monkey Malaria Species Potential Deadly In Humans
- Medical News Today | Study In Asia Finds Monkey Malaria Strain More Widespread In Humans Than Previously Thought
- Science Alert | Monkey malaria kills humans
- WWARN | BBC acknowldeges that P. knowlesi poses human threat
Cox-Singh et al (2008)
- Reuters | Monkey malaria more widespread in humans -study
- Nature Journal Club | An epidemiologist points to a fifth sort of human malaria.
- Science Daily News | Monkey Malaria Widespread In Humans And Potentially Fatal
- Biology News.Net | Monkey malaria widespread in humans and potentially fatal
- SciDev.Net | Fatal malaria strain 'mistaken for more benign form'
- Bio-Medicine.Org | Monkey malaria widespread in humans and potentially fatal